Xtreme Gaming Community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In fact more than just Liang Zheng

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yangren2

PostSubject: In fact more than just Liang Zheng   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 am

In fact more than just Liang Zheng, a man said to me this looks like a ghost surprise, the morning came all the way, know me All people see me as a face. I wish I did not like that year after being hit, like my mother, wearing sunglasses to school. Is thought of my mother, her phone to come, rather abruptly I was also shocked, watching the phone kept flashing, I was Vibram Five Fingers Shoes still reluctant to say then. If then, she heard my voice must be able to hear the clues, I was struggling, phone hung up. No wait a minute, the phone rang again, this situation since my university is the first time. Anything past her, if I did not received a phone call, a text message is nothing more than a replacement. This anomalous situation before I answer the phone, to have a kind Five Fingers Sprint of foreboding. Sure, my mom just said something on the other, I mouth and tears at full blast on the down. She said: "Come back, your grandmother can not lah." I stand up and panic, books and pens to be careful I do not get on the Vibram Kso ground, I do not bother to pick out. Zheng Liang packed my books aside, while the back shouted at me: "Song of micro, ah you pay attention to safety." No extra effort went a point to say thank you, I even get time to point back to the flat wash supplies, directly at the school gate stopped a taxi and rushed aboard the bus station. Halo car since childhood, I usually little bus ride, but today I have no matter what, and rushed to the ticket booth, bought a ticket back to the city of Z, there is a quarter of an hour driving time away. This is almost the longest I have ever experienced fifteen minutes, feel ill at ease, I looked at the number of mobile phone top-left corner displays the time, a surge of tearful swarmed the throat. Finally on the train, the tellers counted the number of people started coming along, wearing a thick gold necklace, still leisurely driver was smoking, for the usual, I am sure he will focus on the gold necklace, guess it was seven dollars a meter, or ten dollars a meter. But today, I did not Xianxin. In the delayed five minutes later, I can not help, I finally collapsed 5 Fingers Shoes completely, I gave them blurted out: "I beg you to drive it, my grandma to die!" Screams the words, I was moved to tears fall, two seconds of silence throughout the cabin. Two seconds later, the car started.  
Back to top Go down

In fact more than just Liang Zheng
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1